Working Moms' One-Day Workshop at the Motherhood Center
The Working Moms' One-Day Workshop is where likeminded employed modern moms can get to know each other and talk about how it all works. Topics include:
* Finding /maintaining excellent childcare
* Breastfeeding and pumping issues
* Sleep issues
* Finding “me-time”
* Negotiating boundaries at work
* Getting “everything else” done
* Co-parenting with a partner
If there is interest, we can continue as monthly group, meeting after work to unwind in a positive, facilitated discussion.
Discounted single private consult to discuss work-life issues to be used within 4 weeks of Initial Lactation Home Visit
Add a Time...
Your email address is invalid
. Did you type the domain correctly?